ACPN’s Psychiatry department offers diagnostic and therapeutic services for your mental health needs. Our team ensure that you are attended to with personalized care in a safe and comfortable environment, helping you feel better sooner.
With our team of leading psychiatrists, rest assured you are in capable hands. Our healthcare team will be by your side at every step in your road to recovery together – making every effort to see that your health progresses and improves at every step.
Our consultants and specialist psychiatrists cater to patients of all ages. The psychiatric team is well experienced with adults and children to treat depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), schizophrenia, gender identity disorder, addiction, and other conditions. Our psychiatric team specializes in treating children and adolescents with psychiatric conditions. We conduct standardized assessments and diagnosis of learning disabilities, hyperactivity, autism, behavioral difficulties, and intellectual disability.
Therapeutic and Medication based treatment offered for:
- Mood Disorders Mood disorders service including disorders such as Depression, bipolar affective disorders, and mood swings.
- Psychosis Treatment of disorders such as schizophrenia, delusional disorders, and organic psychotic disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders Assessment and Therapeutic services for Autism spectrum disorders, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), communication problems, and motor disorders.
- Children Mental Health Treatment of anxiety and depression disorders in childhood, adolescents, and young adults.
- Anxiety Related Disorders Treatment of as panic disorders, phobias, generalized anxiety disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Eating Disorders Treatment of as anorexia nervosa, binge eating disorder, obesity and bulimia nervosa
- Trauma Related Disorders Treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder
- Neuropsychiatry Disorders Treatment for psychiatric comorbidities in multiple sclerosis or epilepsy
- Sleeping Disorders
- Age Related Disorders Alzheimer disease, vascular dementia and depression in the Elderly.
- Women’s Mental Health
- Smoking Cessation and Other Addictions
- Aviation Mental Health Mental health and wellbeing for pilots, cabin crew and other staff within the aviation industry (GCAA approved psychiatrists).
- Fitness to Work & Disability Assessments Comprehensive assessment for fitness to work from psychiatric point of view
- Stress Management