1. Browsing the Website
When you visit the American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology’s website to browse the information it contains, you do so as an anonymous user unless you choose to provide personal information. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website reading pages, viewing photographs, or downloading information, for example we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally, unless you utilized the option of Make Appointment through the specified page.
Information gathered automatically is used for, among other things, site management, compiling reports and usage statistics, and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for law enforcement and possible copyright infringement.
The following are the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit to the website:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address used to access our website
- The type of browser and operating system of the computer used to access our website
- The date and time of the visit
- The pages visited on our website
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of the other website will be stored
- If you linked to our website from a search website, the address of that website and the search term you used will be stored.
2. Submitting a Resume Online:
The data included in the resume that you submit will be used for employment consideration only; and will be stored in an internal tracking system for a period of one year. Your data is only available internally to a limited number of recruitment staff.
Sending us an e-mail or filling the online form using our Contact Us or Suggestions pages:
Unless stated otherwise, if you choose to submit questions or comments using our online form and provide us with your name and e-mail or postal address, we will use that information only to respond to your inquiry or comment.
We will not share your name, e-mail, or postal address with any third party.
We will not create individual profiles with the information that you have provided.
Under no circumstances will we give your name, e-mail, or postal address to any private organization, commercial or otherwise.
- No cookies are currently being used on this website.
Content on this website is the copyright of American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology unless otherwise stated. Where copyright applies, visitors can download material for private research, study or in-house use only. This is subject to material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Visitors must not copy, distribute, or publish any material from this website. Any other use of copyright material requires the formal permission of American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology.
Permission to reproduce copyright material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the holders of the copyright concerned.
Information specifically for patients and families has been reviewed for accuracy, but we hold no responsibility for alterations made thereafter without our consent.
We have taken every care to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate, complete and kept up-to-date. However, medical knowledge is constantly changing and we cannot guarantee that all of the information is accurate and consistent with current practice.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
6. Virus protection:
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website.
American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology is committed to the privacy of individuals using this website. All information submitted to us via a form on the website or directly via email is treated in the strictest confidence, and in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
Information on visitors to the website are collected by ‘Google Analytics’ which collects information on pages visited, length of visit, URL and search terms of referring sites, your browser’s capabilities, and your IP address. Google will not associate this with any other data held by Google. You can opt out of Google Analytics with their opt-out browser add-on or any of a number of third party privacy extensions for your browser.
We do analyze the server log files which contain details of the Internet address (IP address) of computers using the site, pages looked at, the times of day and the type of web browser used. None of this information is linked to individuals.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- https://www.americancenteruae.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- https://www.americancenteruae.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://www.americancenteruae.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’The https://www.americancenteruae.com/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.