Histrionic Personality Disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.
- Acting or looking overly seductive.
- Being easily influenced.
- Being overly concerned with their looks.
- Being overly dramatic and emotional.
- Being overly sensitive to criticism or disapproval.
- Believing that relationships are more intimate than they actually are.
- Blaming failure or disappointment on others.
- Constantly seeking reassurance or approval.
- Having a low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification.
- Needing to be the center of attention(self-centeredness).
- Quickly changing emotions.